TORINO FASHION MATCH 2021:
Targeted 1:1 ON LNE- meetings, informative Fashion-TALKs promise knowledge gain and new business contacts in the Fashion Industry !
The match-making event brings together companies, buyers, suppliers, experts and investors from a large number of European countries.
The first step towards the internationalisation of your enterprise is NETWORKING!
Follow this interesting opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts!
- Textile and Fashion (garments and fashion accessories)
- Creative Industries (Jewelry accessories)
- ICT solutions related to the fashion industry
- Retail |e-commerce
- Investment for fashion industry - female entrepreneurship
The B2B is addressed to:
- Fashion Designers| Start ups| Innovative brands
- SMEs: Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies
- Retailers |distributors| sales agents | Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency| Marketing-Business Experts and Business development
- Buyers|Commercial Agents with real interest in finding new products
- ICT service providers for fashion industry
- Investors focused on fashion industry and Female entrepreneurship
If you are looking for new CONTACTs, international PARTNERSHIPs, wish to meet buyers, e-commerce platforms or investors focused on fashion industry or simply you wish to discover the new TRENDS on #innovation #fashiontech #sustainable finance for fashion industry# circular fashion, You should attend this 4-days-on-line-event!
The b2b is organized by Unioncamere Piemonte as member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to support companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development.
EEN is active in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- We can promote your success story among European Channels and the Enterprise Europe Network
- Get in contact with EBAN Network (European Trade Association for Business Angels)
- You will get inspiration from different TALKS we are planning!
- Join the Torino Fashion Week e-commerce platform (work in progress)
The Top 6 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners| Customers| Investors| Buyers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
- Follow the Torino Fashion Week 2021: catwalks and interviews with brands from all over the world and use the TFW E-commerce to sell and promote your brand
The event is realized within the 6°edition of the TORINO FASHION WEEK (15th - 21st November 2021), 7 days of international catwalks shows, interviews with innovative and international brands organized by TMODA srl
- Calendar of the on line shows (15 -21 November 2021) - available soon